The Bienvenido Project is grown and supported through word-of-mouth, so one of the easiest ways you can get involved in our work is to share about it with others. There are many ways you can do this:
- Post on Social Media. Please use these hashtags when sharing, so we can see your posts too: #offerhope #thebienvenidoproject #funfonavi
- Share with friends, family, neighbors… pretty much anyone and everyone!
- Present on our behalf to any group who may want to get involved (coworkers, church, social clubs, etc).
Our website, GlobalGiving page, and social media sites are always great resources to share. If you ever find yourself wishing you had something specifc to share though, let us know. We will work with you to make it happen!
The Bienvenido Project depends on donations to fund all aspects of our program. You’ll often see us refer to our financial supporters as part of our team, and that’s because it’s the truth. We really couldn’t do what we do without them!
We’d love to have YOU on our team, too! One of the best ways to do this is to become a monthly supporter. Through our partnership with GlobalGiving, this couldn’t be easier. With just a couple clicks, you’ll be all set up! You can also make a one-time donation in the same way, should this be a better option for you. All donations are tax-deductible!
We are currently working on fully funding our monthly feeding program. In order to feed 150 children each month, $1300 needs to be coming in monthly. We are currently 33% of the way there. Will you help us reach 100%?! A donation of $10 each months provides 25 plates of food, $25 provides 64 plates of food, and well, you get the idea…
Interested in volunteering with us? We’d love to talk with you about it!
In general, here’s what we’re looking for in our volunteers:
- Conversant in Spanish
- Has a specific skill, trade, profession, etc. that would enhance our work
- Commited to our values and beliefs
- Able to submit a resume and background check
If this sounds like you, please send us a mesage through our Contact page telling us a little bit about yourself, why you’d like to volunteer, and how you found us. We look forward to hearing from you!